Monday, January 25, 2016

Doing what I want

Today I am practicing doing what I want - fulfilling my self imposed goals.

It can be pretty easy to tell myself, oh, you're feeling tired. Stop and take a break.

But I have noticed that sometimes taking a break doesn't feel good. It feels antsy. Like I want to be doing something else.

So today I am doing what I want.
 I am going outside (though only for a little while because it is COLD.)
 And I am writing a romance for 30 minutes.
 And I am going to change the sheets on the bed.
 And I'm going to start changing my resume.
 And I'm going to post this.
 And I am going to take a break, when I have done the things I want to have done. Because then, it'll be okay to sit. And snuggle. And start planning tomorrow.

Today I am going to do what I want. Because what I want brings me happiness.

Yay me!

I hope you're doing what you want, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment