Friday, December 11, 2015

Practice. Tweak. Repeat

Everything is practice. It's just practice. It is all practice. I will keep trying different methods of doing and practicing. Eventually, the flow will fall into place, and I will feel confident I am doing the best I can for every aspect of my life I wish to do something with... (with which I wish to do something.)

So today, I am going to expand the 15 minute thought. I have 3 areas of work I wish to always accomplish something in, every day. They are House Work (chore & admin); Voice; and Writing (structure and creativity.)

But every day I also desire to get all my stretching in, hopefully exercise, meditation, eating, getting dressed! and other sundry events which are necessary for the continuation of the body and the mind.

So. In the time I have left, I will split it into 3 parts - be it 15 minutes, or 1 hour each - and put some energy and focus into the 3 important parts of my life. And if it doesn't work out well, well, there is always tomorrow to try a new approach.

Practice. Tweak. Repeat.

I hope you have a great day!
-Lila

No comments:

Post a Comment