Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Today I shall practice adulting

Today I shall practice adulting. Perhaps even this whole week.

This week's rune reading (LIR 10516 - Self) is about looking around us and seeing where we're at.

Adulting seems to be the same thing. Looking. Asking the questions. Accepting the current answers. Not ignoring sh... stuff. And not waiting and hoping someone else will take care of them.

Adulting may be stepping up.

And Adulting is something I hope to explore further in future posts.

Because in order to work at something, you need to figure out how it works, don't you?

Hmm, so much to think about.

Meanwhile, onto the next thing. Because I want to work. Because I care for myself and my family. Because, because, because.... (nebulous thoughts and lots of expressive arm waving.) Because.

I hope you have a great day!
-lila

No comments:

Post a Comment