Friday, January 1, 2016

Fill the Accounts

Today i am going to focus on the positive abundance of filling the accounts.

Honestly, and I hate to admit this, and I'm sure I've admitted it before, I freak out about money. And the freak out doesn't fit my personal truths, nor does it bring me happiness. But that's the way it is.

And I have been searching and practicing ways to reconcile the fact that I need money, I want money, I have chosen to live in a world that runs through money. Personal beliefs about how the world really SHOULD be run aside, I am currently living in the money run one.

But when one is practicing positive thinking and really feels that when you focus on something you bring it into your reality, it is difficult to figure out how to say "pay the bills." I mean, "Pay the bills" feels heavy - like an obligation. Like drudgery work. Like "I owe my soul to the company store." (Sixteen Tons, by Tennessee Ernie Ford )

And that feeling is antithetical to happiness.

But, it is a fact that I want the electricity to keep flowing, while we work to find a better means of power. I do want food on my table while I practice more healthy and organic ways of feeding myself. I do want to continue in our beautiful apartment, with the gorgeous view and the nurturing embrace of the mountains, while I help create a better place in which to live.
And yeah, I'm an American, so I do have credit cards.

So how do I visual paying off all those expenditures in a way that aligns with happiness, abundance, prosperity and, most of all, away from the feeling that money is associated with drudgery?

I fill the accounts.

I fill the credit card accounts with available credit.
I fill the electric account and I get energy.
I fill the rent account, and I have a roof over my head.
I fill the checking accounts - which allows for many different sources of money flowing in. And then, I fill the savings accounts, and the insurance accounts, and the tax accounts, and the food accounts.

I fill the accounts. And then I receive from the accounts. And then I fill my own energy. Then I send stuff out. Then I fill the accounts.

Energy flows.
Life flows.
Totally in sync with my view of reality, and money, and work, and happiness, and living in this world.

May our accounts always be filling!

-Lila

No comments:

Post a Comment