Tuesday, February 23, 2016

listen to myself

Today I am going to listen to myself - no matter how sad the answer makes me.

Some time back, I attended a webinar by Amy Ahlers - The Wake Up Call Coach.  She taught about the "full body yes".  It was interesting.

Today, I took time off of other projects to attend yet another Webinar - 6 Figure Blogging Secrets. (from Learntoblog.com)  I was kind of excited, even though I've already said I wasn't in the zone for "Professional writing" right now. I like blogging (obviously). I like sharing. I thought something would hit a button.

Yeah, well, the button that was hit was a full body NO! The further we got into the webinar, the more sad and frustrated I felt. It didn't inspire me at all. It didn't speak to anything in me.

I think it was an excellent presentation - there was audience participation; the slides showed exactly what he was saying; and I stayed interested in the training until the end.

But at the end, I was done. I am done. The weekly rune reading has already been fulfilled. Whatever my writing holds for me, however it will feed me, it's not through intentionally focusing and pushing my blogs.

Because that does not bring me joy.

Today I am going to listen to myself. And all the advise I would give to anyone else - which is, celebrate the choices, accept the truth of the moment, and move on.

I hope you're having a great day!
-Lila

No comments:

Post a Comment